by premieresocialmedia | Apr 23, 2014 | Social media Marketing
Premiere Social Media would like to show you how to change you Facebook URL! If you have a FB address on your business page with numbers, you need to change it. That is your FB ID and hackers can get into your account. It also makes it hard to search you and annoying for those looking for you and too long to put on business card and such. Here are the directions to change url:
1. Get on a desktop
2. Click on your page
3. Go to very top right and click Edit page
4. Click update page info
5. Click Facebook url or web address.
You can change it once EVER, be careful!
by premieresocialmedia | Apr 17, 2014 | Social media Marketing
1. Invite ALL friends from your personal page. Most of your friends will support you.
2. Link your FB page to your work section on your personal page instead of writing what the company is. That will help a lot!
3. Participate in like ladders. Remember to like everyone’s page!
4. Put the FB logo on you business card if the name is different post the link.
5. Run a giveaway.
6. Post Sales on your page and share them in groups.
7. On a marketing standpoint, make sure your business name portrays your product.
8. Post Compelling Content.
9. Become an expert and teach about your field.